sept 9 to sept 30th
Saskatchewan has one of the strongest population of black bear in the world! It is the perfect place for your next big game hunt. This province provides a high percentage of colored phase bears (cinnamon, chocolate, blonde) which are typically found in the western part of the country.
Approximately 40% of colored phase bears are harvested every year at our camp. Hunters will see numerous bears during their stay and possibly bring back home a trophy of their life! We provide exclusive access to habitat to make sure hunters live a unique and successful experience. Another reason why this outfitter is the favorite of most bear hunters.
A 6 ½ foot tall mature bear that weights up to 350lb with a 20-inch skull is considered a great size. We are proud to have harvested giant black bears over 7-foot-tall, weighing over 500lb, and our record skull size is 21 7/8 inches Pope and Young. We do harvest trophies year after year and week after week.
We provide the opportunity for :
• muzzleloader and
• archery hunting.
These last two, especially bow hunting bear, can provide a once in a lifetime thrill even for the most experienced hunter. It’s a great way to introduce a child or a new hunting partner!
Taking into account the bears’ habits as well as the extended daylight hours at this time of the year, in the late afternoon and up to nightfall you will leave with your guide. He will bring you to strategic locations by truck and ATV. Baits have been spread to attract the game. You can expect to see several bears, everyday during your stay.
Hunters can register individually, with a companion or in a group. They may be accompanied by someone who does not hunt if places are available.
Group transportation from Saskatoon to the lodge and return. Keep an eye open for the Great Grey Outfitters vehicle arriving at your hotel on Sunday morning. It’s the beginning of a thrilling adventure!
• Arrive to Saskatoon on Saturday
• Book Hotel room for Saturday evening – one night**
• Great Grey’s shuttle will pick you up Sunday morning at 8:00 am
• Travel to Great Grey Lodge – Approximate travel time 2.5 hrs.
• Hunt Monday to Saturday
• Great Grey’s shuttle to Saskatoon on Saturday evening
• Book Hotel for Saturday – one night**
• Depart Saskatoon on Sunday
Included in your package:
• Transportation from airport or hotel (Saskatoon, SK) to Great Grey Outfitters’ lodge
• One guide for two hunters
• Lodging & remarkable meal service
• Six days hunting (the 6th day ends at 3:00 PM)
• All-inclusive accommodation
• Private bathroom in all bedrooms
• Appropriate preparation- taxidermy of your trophy
NOT included in your package:
• Airfare to Saskatoon, SK
• Hunting license
• Hotel room
2018 : $3500 USD per person*
2019 :$3800 USD per person*
The cost of packages varies depending on the game. Please contact us for details.
*Excluding taxes and licence
To confirm your reservation, please complete a “Hunting Reservation Contract” and return with your deposit.
We strongly recommend to book as soon as possible since our places are limited. Some clients reserve up to 3 years ahead of time.
Courtyard Marriott – 1 888 236-2427
Sandman Hotel – 1 800 726-3626
Click here for a map